Hey, it’s aldrxc here and today I’ll show you an awesome deck with Hog Rider, Goblin Barrel, Skeleton Army and the Rage Spell. This deck brought me from Arena 4 to Arena 7. What’s actually surprising is that this deck only uses cards up to Arena 4, and has no Legendary card. Also, it’s very unique and funny to play with!
Surprising Hog Goblin Barrel Rage Deck
- Arrows – Finishing small troops with high number counts. Zap has more uses, therefore it works better than Arrows, but Arrows are still fine.
- Rage – Allow troops to move faster, and attack faster.
- Tombstone – This will be your counter for building-targeting troops such as Hog, or Prince.
- Valkyrie – Tank damage, or destroy GROUND large number count troops.
- Skeleton Army – Bait Arrows, Zap, Fireball or any spell that can destroy/weaken Minion Horde. Also can be used with Musketeer for a mini-push.
- Minion Horde – Used with Hog, can deal LARGE amounts of damage to enemy crown/king tower as the main attacker, or to stop air troops.
- Musketeer – Can be used with Hog-Minion Horde as a support, or with Skeleton Army for a mini-push. Also useful in defense.
- Hog – Main “tank” troop of the deck. Although this troops isn’t that tanky, it is used as the main combo of the deck to quickly get to the tower, tank damage to protect the Minion Horde, and dealing some damage to the tower.
- Arrows = Replace with Zap if it suits you better upon reaching Arena 5
- Tombstone = Cannon/Tesla but Tombstone is better for this deck.
- Valkyrie = Fire Spirits but not recommended
At the start, place Tombstone in the middle. If Tombstone isn’t in starting hand, place the Musketeer to at least deal some damage to the tower. If opponent places troops, to clear the troops, place Skeleton Army at the back to bait Arrows, Zap or Fireball out ONLY if you have Hog and Minion Horde in hand as well. As soon as the opponent plays a card to wipe out the Skeleton Army, play Hog and Minion Horde on the other lane to immediately begin your push.
Valkyrie or Musketeer can also be used to support the push, but only if there is enough Elixir, in which case you would place either Valkyrie or Musketeer at the back of crown tower, let elixir replenish until you have enough to play Hog and Minion Horde. If you have Rage in hand as well, be sure to use it as it still gives a significant boost in your troops performance. In this deck, you can use Rage in any push!
If you have managed to get 1 Crown, and your troops have more than half health left, place more troops down to deal more damage to King’s tower, and if destroyed, earns you an instant 3 Crown victory. If however, troops are almost dying, play defense, let the opponent attack and start defending with Musketeer, Skeleton Army, Valkyrie or Minion Horde. ALWAYS REMEMBER to place your Tombstone in the middle once your opponent uses Prince, Hog, Giant or any of the troops that target buildings, with an exception of Prince and Dark Prince.
While you are defending, take note of how much Elixir the opponent uses and try to guess how much Elixir they have left. If they have very less elixir, you can start to push for 3 Crown. In this case, Hog, Valkyrie, Musketeer and Minion Horde can all be used to start the push. But also keep in mind that the opponent will try to stop your push, and may push or counter-push, so defense isn’t something that isn’t worth trying to.
At the Double Elixir time, which is the 1-minute mark, either push for a 2 or 3 crown if you haven’t got a 3 crown during the middle phase. Push with either Hog and Minion Horde, or the Trifecta + Minion Horde. But if your opponent tries to start a push instead, keep defending until the opponent has less elixir, and start another push. If somehow the battle goes to overtime, there are 2 options. Keep defending successfully till the battle if over, resulting in a draw, or if you are not confident of defending, or are confident of pushing successfully, push with everything you’ve got.
Since this guide is pretty short, don’t hesitate to ask me any question If you need help! Not only me but also lots of players here will do the best to help you!
I hope you have found this deck useful and HAPPY CLASHING.
The post Surprising Hog Goblin Barrel Rage Deck for Arena 4, 5 and 6 appeared first on Clash Royal Arena.