Hello guys, Zigge here to teach you an easy-to-play Clash Royale Arena 4 Deck which got me to Arena 7 before in just 1 day, the PriHo!
In Arena 4, you unlock the Hog Rider which is one of the best cards in the game. He will run directly onto your opponents tower, ignoring those pesky Spear Goblins that always distract your Prince. Level up your Hog Rider to level 4 before using him which will now be much easier as you can request two rare cards. Please note that this is the updated version of the previous PriHo deck. Let’s get into the deck!
Clash Royale Arena 4 Deck That Pushed Me to Arena 7 – PriHo
Hog Rider – Your way to destroy their tower. Don’t ever leave a Hog Rider alone on your tower because he will deal a lot of damage. When you use your Hog Rider, be ready with a Fireball or Arrows if he decides to put down a Skeleton Army or Barbarians. A great combo is Hog Rider + Valkyrie, the Valkyrie will take out Barbarians or Skeletons while the Hog Rider can knock their tower down. What you wanna to is place your Valkyrie upfront, then you place the Hog Rider right behind, what will happen is the Hog Rider will push the Valkyrie making her move faster. Be ready with Arrows if your opponent uses a Minion Horde!
Prince – A very good card on both defense and offense because of his charge strike. When he charges, he will do double the damage, doubling the threat to their tower. When you use the Prince, place him in the far back so he can charge up for double damage. Valkyrie + Prince is a deadly combo if your opponent doesn’t use the Minion Horde. This is probably my favorite combo in this Clash Royale Arena 4 Deck!
Fireball – One of the best card because it can deal serious damage to cards like Musketeer and Barbarians. When using Fireball, wait until they have put down several other cards, giving you a positive Elixir trade. Fireball is also very good for taking out a weakened tower. You should take a look at here to read more about the Fireball!
Arena 5 substitution – Fire Spirits
Tombstone – Very good against Hog Riders and Giants. Use it when you don’t have your Skeleton Army for defense. Good thing the Tombstone can’t be Arrowed. Also very good against a Mini P.E.K.K.A or Prince.
Arena 5 substitution – Furnace
Archers – These girls are very good for both defense and offense. Use mostly on defense against a Mini P.E.K.K.A or Prince when you don’t have your Tombstone available. Spliting them in the back in very good because they can defend both lanes.
Valkyrie – The Valkyrie is very good in front of a Hog Rider or Prince on offense but also good against a Musketeer or Bomber behind a Giant on defense. She is also very good at taking out Goblins and Skeletons.
Skeleton Army – One of the best cards to deal with a Giant or Hog Rider. Just watch out for a Bomber! Skeleton Army is mostly a defensive card so don’t use it on offense. Skeleton Army is also good against a Prince or Mini P.E.K.K.A which are two very popular cards.
Arrows – Arrows are very good for taking out a Skeleton Army or Minion Horde. Very good for using with your Hog + Valkyrie combo because it’s very weak to Minion Horde.
Okay so basically our Clash Royale Arena 4 Deck is:
- Hog Rider
- Skeleton Army
General Gameplan and Tips
Here are some basic pushes I like to use:
Hog Rider + Valkyrie – The main push, be ready with Arrows while using
Prince + Valkyrie – Good if your opponent uses a Mini P.E.K.K.A to counter your Valkyrie
Valkyrie + Archers – Good to take down the last 1000 HP on your opponents tower
Hog Rider + Fireball – Good against Barbarians and Minion Horde
Basic Defensive Combos
Here are some defensive combos I like to use:
Tombstone/Skeleton Army + Valkyrie – Good against Giant + Witch/Musketeer
Prince/Tombstone/Skeleton Army – Good against a lone Hog, add in Archers if they use Freeze
Archers – Good against Lava Hound, add in Arrows to kill the Lava Pups
Tombstone/Skeleton Army – Good against a lone Mini P.E.K.K.A or Prince
Tips ‘n Tricks for new Arena 4 players
- Don’t overcommit on offense – Don’t use more Elixir than needed when you attack, your opponent may attack you after defending your push
- Prediction Spells – A Fireball can save your life if you predict where your opponents Barbarians are going to be placed
- Placement – Don’t place your troops too close, your opponent might use a Spell and kill them all
- You can place your units in the middle, extending their path so that your tower can shoot them more, this works especially well with your Archers since they are ranged. A read exclamation mark can be seen while a troop is going to get ”pulled”.
- There is something that I call a ”counterloop” in the game, this is how it works: Small units > Heavy hitters > Splashers > Small units… And so on. You can define what type a troop is by looking at its stats.
- Melee units can’t attack aerial units.
- You can use an advanced technique called ”surrounding” which means that you play i.e. Barbarians right on top of a Wizard, which makes him able to attack only 1 at a time. NOTE: This doesn’t work against a Bomber.
- Some troops only attack buildings.
- The the Tombstone spawns 4 skeletons when it dies.
- Skeletons have very high DPS in group.
- Making positive Elixir trades means that your counter your opponent with less Elixir than he spends.
- Positive Elixir trades are very important because if you haven’t got any Elixir, you can’t play any cards.
- The average Elixir cost should be between 2.5 and 4.5 in a deck.
- Legendaries are extremely rare, but extremely good.
- In Tournaments and Challenges, the max carp cap is; Level 9 Commons, 7 Rares, 4 Epics and 1 Legendaries.
- The Goblin Barrel can be casted anywhere on the map.
- If you fight on your side of the map, your tower will help you.
Guys, that’s it for my Clash Royale Arena 4 Deck, the Prince Hog guide! Hope you have a good day, comment if you need any help or advice and peace out!
The post Clash Royale Arena 4 Deck Which Got Me to Arena 7 – PriHo appeared first on Clash Royal Arena.